Seiten

01.03.2015

Winter Lookbook

Hey there,

it's officially almost the end of winter, but where I live it doesn't really seem like it.
So I figured I'd share some of my favourite outfits that I wore a lot in the last few weeks.
These outfits can easily, by exchanging some of the warm peaces be worn in more spring-like temperatures.
As you will notice I'm currently in love with my little black rubber boots that you can wear with almost everything and will keep your feet dry.



1. Colored jeans with white turtleneck pullover








ripped jeans - Topshop
turtleneck pullover - Comma
coat - Kookai
boots - Bockstiegel


2. Comfy cardigan and leggings


cardigan - Forever 21
longsleeve shirt - Brandy Melville
high-waisted leggings - American Apparel




3. Jeans jacket and rosegold tote bag










jeans jacket - Forever 21
bow pullover - Brownie
leggings - Forever 21
boots - Bockstiegel
tote bag - Prüne









4. Neckholder top under v-neck sweater


neckholder top - Aeropostale
v-neck sweater - Brandy Melville
pants - Zara
coat - Kookai
boots - Bockstiegel
                                                         



All the pictures have been taken by my very good friend.

I hope you got some inspiration from my outfits!!!
Thanks for reading!

xxx
Claire

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen