Seiten

14.02.2016

Rainy days - Lookbook

Hey there! So I'm back with another Lookbook!
These are three outfits I totally love at the moment, they are all very comfortable and I still feel pretty stylish wearing them!
I hope you like them!

1. Dungarees and stripes


I really love dungarees at the moment! It took me a while until I felt comfortable wearing them as I wasn't sure if they really suit me! But last month I realized that I needed to stop thinking like that! 
If I like a piece of clothing I'm going to wear it even if it may not show me from my slimmest side!



 Dungarees - Muaa       
T-shirt - Muaa
       Shoes - Converse
     Jacket - Topshop



2. Daisies on black with long Cardigan


Looooove this really long cardigan!


  Cardigan - Hallhuber
Daisy Croptop - Topshop           
Black Jeans - Topshop      



3. Cord Dungaree-dress on Stripes (again!)


I practically live in this dress since I got it!
It works in almost every situation!




 Dress - Topshop
    Top - Topshop
          Shoes - Steve Madden


Thanks for reading!
xoxo
Claire 


2 Kommentare:

  1. wow that looks beautiful! I 'm looking forward to the summer pictures :D Keep it up!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much!! I will be back soon with more posts!! :)

      Löschen