Seiten

12.06.2015

Spring Lookbook

Ripped jeans + bright blouse


I just love this look! It is so casual but still looks put together and it can easily be turned into a more "grown-up" outfit by changing the Converse to some plain black high heels/pumps.


Jeans - Topshop
Blouse - Zara
Sneakers - Chucks/Converse




Comfortable black playsuit


This playsuit is just the perfect thing to wear on a hot spring day! 
It is so comfortable and easy to throw on but still looks very pretty!
I paired it with some black sandals but you can obviously wear this with any kind of shoes !


Playsuit - Topshop
Sandals - Asos




Colorful Culottes + black Halterneck


 I have to feel very confident on the days I wear this outfit! I love it a lot but it is something... something different!
When I saw these culottes (the pants) I instantly fell in love with them!
I also really like the shoes (but I don't wear them a lot as they are very high...) because they give the outfit more of a "beach-party" feeling.


Pants - Forever 21
Halterneck Top - Aeropostale
Shoes -  Hits Marypaz




Embroidered Shorts + flowy Top


I love the shorts with the embroidered roses. I think the flowers give it a special touch!
The white flowy top goes perfectly with the shorts and is also very lightweight (good for hot days).
I'm loving this kind of shirts at the moment... and may have bought a little too many of them!



Shorts - Topshop
Top - Tally Weijl
Sneakers - Converse





                                                                                                                                                                      

Thanks a lot for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed my outfits and they gave you some inspiration!
And a big thank you to my very good friends for taking the pictures!

xxx

Claire


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen