Seiten

27.06.2017

JAPAN Travel Lookbook

So guys, I just came back from Japan... that really happened!! I still can't believe that I got the amazing opportunity to see this part of the world that is so different from everything I've ever seen.
It was very hot and humid plus I also wanted to assimilate to the japanese way of dressing: not too much skin showing (especially cleavage) and nothing too tight. 
So I thought I'd share with you the outfits I felt most comfortable and stylish in.


1. Flowy Vichy dress with sneakers





    dress - Zara

sneakers - Converse hightop

bag - Muji
( couldn't find it online)

sunglasses - Ray-ban






2. Short daisy dress for the hottest day


(Please excuse my crazy hair which  obviously didn't cope well with the humidity...)



dress - ASOS 

bag - Muji



3. Wide trousers and stripes

 




skirt/trousers - Uniqlo

t-shirt - Urban Outfitters

sneakers - Converse hightop



 4. Flowy dress with sneakers





dress - Zara (Japan)
(couldn't find it)

sneakers - Converse



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen