Seiten

23.12.2016

Christmas Lookbook

Hey you guys,
after months I can finally post this lookbook that I've been wanting to do forever!!!
As I had to study a lot for school these past two months and I only had time now (christmas break) to take the pictures. So this former 'Winter Lookbook' turned into a full-on Christmas Lookbook - which to be honest I am very happy about as I love love love christmas.

This time I tried to link all the things I wear so you can find them easily but sadly I couldn't find all of the things and sometimes only a similar item.

1. Flowy summer dress over turtle neck






 dress - Zara

turtle neck - Topshop

boots - Steve Madden

matte lip - Kylie Cosmetics lip kit (in Candy K)


2. Plaid skirt on black on black


  


skirt - Asos (Monki)

lace top - Promod

black velvet sweater - Brandy Melville

choker - Topshop

booties - Nasty Gal



coat - Massimo Dutti


3. Dungarees and red lip 







dungarees - Muaa

sweater - Topshop

bow - American Apparel 

boots 1 - Steve Madden
boots 2 - Uggs

red lipstick - Artdeco (in Black Cherry Queen)




4. Big cozy knit dress and heels







knit dress - Asos

tights - Primark

booties - Nasty Gal


I hope you enjoyed this lookbook and you get some inspiration of it!!
Happy christmas to all of you!!

xxx
Claire

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen